A SALT CHLORINE GENERATOR THAT TURNS SALT INTO WATER-PURIFYING CHLORINE
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell-life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low-water-temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale buildup to maximize cell life
- Communicates with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® Automation Systems
Dartmouth Pools and Spas’ goal is to create an environment where one could take pride in our products, services and repairs that are supplied to the customer. It is a place of mutual respect, for our customers, our environment, our equipment and our processes. A natural result of this pride is a caliber of quality and service admired by others.
Dartmouth Pools and Spas’ mission statement is simple. It is to make dealing with Dartmouth Pools and Spas an easy and enjoyable experience. We believe with this accomplished, our futures will be secured.
Dartmouth Pools and Spas began as a sole proprietorship of Norry Alves Sr. in 1983. As pride and quality were demonstrated, the operation began to grow. Expansion occurred in stages on Dartmouth Street where staff and volume increased.A major expansion and relocation was accomplished in 1999 to our current address. Dartmouth Pools and Spas is proud of their accomplishments, which could not have been done without the help of their employees.
Working together with pride and respect has always been our ambition. I hope the policies expressed on this website are a reflection of those values.
Norry Alves Jr.
President of Dartmouth Pools & Spas